⇨ Cancellations, exchanges and returns:
- Cemento Collection Tile does not offer refunds, all sales are final.
- Customers must contact Cemento Collection Tile before returning any damaged item.
- Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
- We will not accept COD return parcels.
- We reserve the right to refuse receipt of a return and deny a refund or store credit. We will not be responsible for lost return parcels therefore we suggest taking out appropriate insurance on any return.
To request an exchange or return, please contact:
- Our products are packed very carefully to make sure that there is no damage due to shipping. Occasionally damages do happen. Please inspect delivery for damage immediately.
- Any claim for damage or incorrect material must be noted on the driver’s bill of lading. A delivery exception should be made with the freight company. All claims must be noted so that damaged material can be replaced and so that we can be reimbursed by the trucking company.
- You will be asked to send supporting documentation and pictures as part of a claim. If damage is not noted on driver’s paperwork we will not be able to file a claim and customer will be responsible for stock and shipping charges. All claims for damaged, lost or stolen material must be made against the freight company.
- Please do not refuse the shipment! If you find damage, missing material, or incorrect quantities accept the shipment and note the issues in detail on the receipt with the driver. If damage is properly noted, we can begin the process of getting replacement material to you. When a shipment is refused, the material is shipped back to the freight carrier’s warehouse or it is redelivered to you. Both options will create additional charges. If you do have a problem with a shipment, please accept the delivery and email us for instructions.