We are looking for a motivated and driven individual to lead and help expand our sales and brand awareness across the tri-state areas and eventually all of America. This role is key to the growth of the company by building a strong new customer base.
A motivated individual, you enjoy learning as much as you enjoy relationship building. You have strong attention to detail and a technical mind. Excellent customer service and communication are assets in your skill set. Confident and composed, you are able to work independently and offer motivation, guidance, and support. KNOWLEDGE OF INTERIOR DESIGN IS A HUGE PLUS!
Experience & Requirement:
- Minimum 1-2 years previous B2B and B2C sales and/or customer-facing experience in a service business, or with industrial/consumer goods.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong ethics and values
- A good understanding of home design, cement tiles, or other related products is preferred.
- Natural leadership and motivational skills
- Self-motivated; ability to set and pursue goals
- Driver's License.
Training is provided to learn our business so you can acquire customers while continually meeting and exceeding business expectations. Develop and maintain relationships with your customers, acting as a liaison when needed. Identify opportunities to expand services to new customers and Architectural designers.
- Acquire new accounts.
- Help us maintain healthy relationships with our customers.
- Follow up on sales inquiries from Inception to Fulfillment.
- Identify marketing opportunities and strategy development.
- Desire to grow in the role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Monthly bonus
- Weekly day range:
Monday to Friday
- COVID-19 considerations:
- All employees are vaccinated.
- Associate (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Work Location: In person